Friday, March 20, 2009

The Backfield Package


My reaction to the end of the book “The backfield package” was shock and surprise. I thought this book was great because it kept me on the edge of my seat. It made me know what stress is also like a lot more. I also didn’t realize that preparing for a football game was so much work. Going to the gym, prepping and getting motivated for it is a lot of work as well.
I was shocked in this book because the Cardinals go to the championship and lost. They were looking so good in the season and through out the tournament. To come so close and so far like you don’t expect that from a team you have a lot of confidence in. I thought they would win but they couldn’t come up big this time. That is what makes things so tough.
I was also surprised because the way the Cardinals lost was bad. They lost when they were at the Panthers one yard line but time ran out. They couldn’t get that last play off. Those loses are just tough to even look at. You feel bad because they got so far to try and score and it’s like not being able to cut through the rope at the finish line and then falling over. That is what makes sports so tough. That is why I was surprised in the end.
Those feelings are what I feel about the book. I would suggest to people who like sports. It kept me into it and I would definitely read it again. It was so good and I was just happy on how it turned out. When I first read it I had second thought but it got so good I couldn’t just read it in school. I read some during vacation as well. That is how good it is. I may also want to read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment