Sunday, March 22, 2009

Someone near me

I see someone coming towards me. I don't know what to do. What do I say to the person? How do I look at it? But then I realize it's someone I know. Someone who I can learn from. It's people that I care about more then anyone. It's my family coming home from going on a trip. I am so happy.

I am so excited to see them. They always make me happy. They make me smile and laugh and have fun and just to be able to see them is a great feeling. At first I didn't know. But as they got closer I was just jumping for joy. That is what makes me smile. It is my family.

4 comments:

  1. I like this piece. It is straight forward and sweet. I like how you wrote "someone who I can learn from." I think that it's great thinking of a new person not as a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree familly does make people happy. My favorite quote is "That is what makes me smile. It is my family."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was good. I like how its based on family and it shows that family means a lot. They are always going to be there for you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that family can make you happy and they are very important. good job.

    ReplyDelete